About Energy Manager
Energy ManagerSM - Your Interactive Web-Based Energy Management System
Integrys Energy Services is pleased to offer Energy ManagerSM, a unique energy tracking, management and self service application for our commercial and industrial customers. Energy Manager features 24-7 access to your account information, including usage, billing, payments, and analysis reporting. Aggregated facility data is available to help your energy procurement planning and management. Integrys Energy’s proprietary internet-based information system puts valuable energy related information at your fingertips.
Best of all, access is provided free-of-charge to our large business commercial and industrial customers through our secure website. Request a profile now and see how the Integrys family of companies delivers on our corporate mission "To Provide Customers with the Best Value in Energy and Related Services."
Example: Billed Usage and Demand
Energy Manager’s features will benefit your business and help you make better energy related decisions. And we continuously work to upgrade the application and increase the capabilities to better fit the needs of our energy savvy customers.
- View your current and past invoices – even receive notification when your Integrys invoice has been generated and available.
- Billed Usage reports show your monthly consumption
- Cost summary reports allow you to quickly view energy costs, identify and compare trends
- Usage forecasting using historical data
- Budgeting tools, using your facility and market data to create what-if budgets
Example: Cost Summary Graph
- Both your Electricity and Natural Gas account information is available in a single application.
- Access your current individual energy supply portfolio for your natural gas telemetered accounts.
- Procure energy commodities more efficiently with access to aggregate usage and load information across utility service areas.
- Manually adjust volumes to reflect planned usage changes with weather normalized consumption history, adjusted by recent usage trends.
- Track energy purchases, perform "what-if" pricing scenarios, and project your monthly commodity budget estimates based on current market conditions and procured supplies.
- View secure data with simple navigation and changeable password function.
- Compare energy data in a variety of formats including graph, chart, calendar or downloadable spreadsheet view.
- Update gas nominations and make better forecasts to reduce imbalances, cut balancing fees, eliminate penalties, improve reliability and lower your costs.
- Compare, view and chart NYMEX market and ISO price information through Power Price Analyst and Market Pricing features
Sales Channel Partners
Energy Manager supports our agent and broker partners by providing all the information needed to manage your accounts. Access your customers’ account information, including usage and contract data. Additionally, key customer data can be exported for additional analysis or management.